Thursday, February 21, 2013

VIOLET UK: Underground Discography

'Can you STRIP AWAY THE MYSTERY'?

I really wanted to list all the known VIOLET UK song titles here.
But everyone has already done that for us years ago.

So..today here's a quick post re: the mysterious songs that are still UNKOWN....HERE's my picks:
- Solomon TV show - there is a possible phrase from the song ANGEL (1st spoken about in Fool's Mate 2005)
- There is a VUK song used in YOSHIKI PR video (shown at fan/media events)
- The BGM during performance at Tokyo Dome 2009 (it sounded like a mix of songs, not just ROSA).

Have I missed any?

Feel free to leave yours below:)

Also if you have any suggestions, or topics you want covered, plz let me know.
...I'd love to interview some fans soon and keep this place flowing.

p.s. I hear VUK is still being recorded...
whether it's for another offer/one off thing or a song meant for the album is anyone's guess.



p.p.s.... In answer to the guy/gal who so kindly subtitled this picture: my vote goes to Rome.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know where can I find their discography? I've been looking for it in while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry,

    There are only a handful of songs officially released.
    Most of which are no longer available through official channels such as iTunes or
    Online CD shops.

    Only counting studio recordings, the songs that were officially released are:-

    0. Amethyst classical version (Eternal Melody)
    1. Unnamed Song (Eternal Melody II)
    2. Red Christmas (Eternal Melody II)
    3. Sex and Religion test mix (iTunes limited release)
    4. Blue Butterfly (Catacombs Soundtrack / Also iTunes limited release)
    5. Rosa (the only song still available on iTunes in Japan)

    There are numerous live versions, demos, and in some cases almost full versions featured in films, however, I did not include those in my list. Only the 5 studio releases.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete